Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 93

Thread: Kyle Busch

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Kyle Busch

    That SOB better sleep with both eyes open for a while.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    WOW

    I couldn't believe it! Denny stop on the track to help Kyle and Kyle wrecked Jr on purpose! I hope someone gets whooped!!!!

    Glad to see KH get a top 10
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    Hamlin should be cock-punched for his little stunt.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    Don't know about if it was an intentional wreck. From what I saw...Kyle was driving straight and Jr came down into him....from another angle, looked like Busch came up after the contact......I do not like either one...but damn that made for good tv.
    As Dale Sr would say when he hit someone or got hit...."ah...that's racin!"
    You are right..with all those very drunk Jr fans.....he might want to sleep lightly or with a couple of body guards.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Kyle Busch

    Kyle Busch clearly turned his wheels to the right, he just flat out wrecked Jr. That Hamlin thing was a freakin' joke, who drives along the wall when they know they have a tire goin' down? I wouldn't expect anything less from those two pansies though.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    Hamlin kept on the track to get a caution to help the pansy Kyle Busch. If I was Jr., I would have flat out t-boned his ass after the race.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    that's racin' boys. It was a racin' thing not intentional. sure he turned his wheels to the right, he almost turned his own car around and had to correct and Jr. did come down a bit also. Just remember fans if it had been Sr. the term rubbin's racin was a staple of Sr. interviews

    Earnhardt readily admitted he came down slightly on Busch going into Turn 3, meaning Junior is at least partly to blame.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    It was redneck I don't care what anyone says! But If i was leading the whole race and I got a flat and I knew my teammate was right behind me I'd prolly do the same!
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    if Kyle had wrecked Jimmie Johnson or Jeff Gordon you all woudlnt be complaining but god help us all if something happens to ole junya.
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Busch

    Earnhardt fans can complain all they want, but its like the pot calling the kettle black. My best friend was here last night and when it happened he threw whatever was in his hand and told his fiance they were leaving.

    JR changed the line he had run into every turn the previous 20+ laps, but Kyle did turn up into JR. Of course, it not like anyone with the last name Earnhardt never done anything like that before. Oh no...........
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •